JOIN OUR TEAM
WORKING AT AK OPS
Lead Generation, Demand Generation, & Sales Enablement
At AK Ops, we serve as fractional marketing and sales support to clients all over the country. We are critical thinkers leveraging the hustle in our blood and our competitive nature to serve sales teams with honesty and integrity. Our mission every day is to nurture leads with campaigns so reps can work the right leads at the right time with the right message; all while operating a clean, trackable and adoptable process. We do good work with good people for good people every day.
We connect the dots between marketing and sales. First, we operationalize HubSpot to serve a clean sales process, then build content campaigns to engage hot leads to the sales team and nurture those who are not ready to engage.
We are a tight team who care about each other and help each other at any time. It is important that our new employees are comfortable joining a team, executing independently but always willing to collaborate and learn from each other. As always, critical thinking skills, a can-do attitude, and a proactive mindset are musts for our team. You'll also never have to sell – Amy does all of that for us – because the inbound interest never stops… and our clients always extend! This is why we need more sharp people to join us!
This is a hybrid virtual and in-person role with company headquarters in Cottleville. Yoga pants are dress code and coffee/lunch/drinks are always on Amy. This salary is very competitive and includes massive growth opportunities along with great benefits. Unlimited vacation and lots of company-paid incentives.
CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
- Managing list building, ideal customer profile definition, deliverability, and inbox placement to optimize targeting
- Creating effective messaging across multiple channels including email, social, and ads to generate new MQLs
- Writing, deploying, and optimizing email sequences combining both plain text and HTML to nurture leads into SQLs
- Tracking lead conversion rates, pipeline pace, and funnel health to guide ongoing optimization
- Conducting regular performance analysis to uncover trends and opportunities to pivot strategies
- Overseeing automation configuration, CRM data hygiene, and reporting for complete visibility
- Enabling sales teams by sending qualified, sales-ready leads to reps
- Arming reps with lead intent data and insights to improve conversion rates
- Owning quota attainment, accurate forecasting, and RevOps process excellence
- Identifying areas for scale and improvement beyond initial campaign launch
We are looking for someone passionate about leveraging data, processes, and technology to drive scalable revenue growth. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment.
- 5+ years in sales, operations, or demand generation
- Strong client management, communication, and analytical abilities
- Experience with CRM/automation platforms like HubSpot
- Creative problem-solving and optimization mindset
- Obsessed with revenue operations excellence and a competitive nature
- Positive attitude and solution oriented mindset
- Bonus: Background in fractional/outsourced sales/marketing
Currently seeking senior-level employees. Apply here.